Friday, October 10, 2008

Mid-term is coming! Relax...

Okay mid-term is here... Time to study. To relieve myself some stress on a Friday afternoon, I went biking and I made myself a homemade hammam. An arabic kind of spa.

Here's the definition(In French by the way):
http://www.techno-science.net/?onglet=glossaire&definition=4390

What I need:
Savon noir aux huiles essentielles (doesn't smell good and it's a good product to make the skin easier to peel off with a black glove):


The inside (Not a very nice view LOL):
Black glove is to rub the death skin off and the green/yellow glove is the final process (Put body wash soap and rub it all over the body):

After an hour peeling my dead skin out, I feel more reflesh and ready to hit the books! It doesn't need to cost a fortune!

No comments: