Sunday, November 16, 2008

Victoriaville visit

I went to Victoriaville with my boyfriend and his family today. It was where his parents grew up when they were younger. We went to see his mother's side of the family, it was quite weird to see my boyfriend mother's parents very outgoing and fun lol...

Around lunch time, we went to a restaurant (Forgot what it calls... Hey, I was sooo hungry when we got there. Empty stomach = FOOD. This is how my mind thinks). I really like how they put the cheese factory and restaurant all in the same building. I should have brought a camera with me to take pictures. The cheese there are freshly made and the restaurant serve them directly from the factory. After lunch, I went to buy a few things in a little cheese store. I bought... Pancake ready made powder, caramel jam and a pack of salty cheese freshly made today. I'll promise to take pictures of it and post them up tomorrow.

After lunch, we went shopping at a mall simlair to Mail Champlain and I went to CPC (C pas cher). The clothes there are pretty nice and the price is good. I was hoping to see if they sell any nice warm sweaters. No luck so far. I might go back with my boyfriend's family next year and check to see if they have any more selections.

After our little shopping, we went back to my boyfriend mother's family side to eat dessert. It was a homemade chocolate cake made by his grandma, I took two big slices and a half of cake... It was so good! While GuiGui's mom was talking with her parents about the family origin and all. GuiGui and I played card with his grandma. It was pretty fun! His grandma was really into the game... xD

I came back home at 6:30 pm and I was ready to hit the book... I mean euh... Now I am ready to hit the books!

No comments: