Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mont Saint-Bruno trip

I went trail hiking with my gym class today at Mont Saint-Bruno and I had fun. We were six people in our group. I also brought along my camera to capture the scenary around me, it was beautiful. I wanted to take pictures of all my group members but some don't want me to take pictures of them. I took more pictures of Myriam! Love that girl and we have so much in common! I finally found someone who is as passionate as me in traveling. She tells me to go to Vancouver with her next summer for two months to work there... Man that offer looks so good!! And I kinda promise my dear Swiss friend that I'll visit him in London next summer and I want to keep my job at Timmy. Or... I'll probably not travel anywhere next year because I want to save my money... When it comes to traveling, I get confused A LOT. Well, I have to concentrate on my studies before traveling. Remember Christina study = lots of money to travel in the future!

Before I go out, I took a few pictures of my outfit and my hair:

I didn't like my expressionless face so I tried smiling:

I tried flash and it shows my flaws. Still like the picture though.

Mont Saint-Bruno:
Myriem striking a pose!

I forgot her name but she is funny! A true quebecoise with a sense of humour.

She's making a face! So cute!




A man running with his baby in a stoller... So creative! You get to take care of your kid and work out at the same time!

The first lake we came across (Lac Du Moulin):

Chrisitna needs to whiten her teeth! The funny girl has a photogenic face, I envy her.




A private residence... It's so cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi! oh! I so like your blog! Thanks for the compliment! It also goes to you! (I don't even know if it's understandable:P)Don't worry for Vancouvert (By the way, it's Vancoucer Island I'm going, not the city) you still have a school year to think about it :)!!!

See you! :)

Myriam

Anonymous said...

Hey...you'll never guess!!! No braces anymore :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yey! and I have a toupette:P ^.^

We soo have to do something when you'll come back from China!

See you soon!!! :D

(I did not read everything, but wow, you really wrote a lot!)

Myriam
-xxx-