Monday, September 29, 2008

Aaaarg... Oily face

Throughout the day, my skin gets pretty oily.

To solve this oil problem, I get a sheet of oil blotter sheet and press it on my face. After a sheet or two, my face feels refresh again! It's easy to use and doesn't take much time. Just put a sheet on one part of your face and press it firmly. When you see the sheet turns clear, that means it successfully absorb the extra oil. It's quite expensive for 50 sheets (~10$) but there are cheaper methods and other brands that sell them like Neutrogena, Proactiv, shiseido, Lise Watier (Forgot how to spell the last name) and many other brands.
My classes start at 2:00 pm so I have time to prepare and take a picture of my outfit today. I decided to wear shorts because it was quite warm in the afternoon. People were looking at me funny because I was the only one wearing shorts in my classes. The weather wasn't that bad and I had a jacket with me so I was okay.


Took a picture of myself with my earrings. Didn't bother to fix my hair that much.

No comments: