Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shopping online

I check out the website that a friend introduced me. Her brother's girlfriend own the site and she is selling clothes from Korea and Japan... You know, clothes from site like Zipia. Not sure if the quality is good but I'll be purchasing a few items through her and I can return it if I judge the quality too poor or it doesn't fit me right. I'm looking for winter clothes, mostly sweaters and a pair of warm boots! I am very difficult with boots... My first and probably last pair of boots that I absolutely love is the black platform boots that I got a few years ago. It died on me last January when I came back from work. The ziper on the left foot broke. Ah well... Kiwii was suppose to buy me winter boots but I told her to buy me sweater instead because it's easier and less expensive. Boots are hard to find especially with a crappy weather in Canada. Better have one pairs that are good for walking around with and it matches with whatever I wear.

I made a small list at what I want to buy from the website, though I won't be able to buy them all because... I don't have that much money to spend:



Yes. They all look the same in term of style... "Ahem" You see... I don't know which one I like the most. I just love the style and it's so similair to mine that I wore on my Mont Saint-Bruno trip and it's just so comfty to wear it around. Not to mention I can match with practically everything in my wardrobe.

I love this kind of jacket. Very fashionable with jeans :

It looks good: Aaah... I love this dress type sweater
I love the colors of this shirt... I wonder if I can pull it off? Good for autumn.
I love this kind of shirt... I wore one quite similair that belong to my cousin. Make me look very feminin.



I won't buy them all of course... Don't have that much money but I need to concentrate on winter clothes first!

Visit the site : http://www.e-fashion.ca

Once I receive the clothes, I will review about the quality.

No comments: