Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My recent discovery

I read fashion forums sometimes to find something new... Well, I found a fashion site where real people wear fashionable clothes and they show them off in this website. I really love how some people there assemble their clothes and it shows us that even normal people can look good not just models.

Many members there inspired me to get out of my box and explore with my clothes more. I feel like going on a shopping spree on Mount-Royal streets, websites like Amazon... Ebay or somewhere to find unique clothes. Even thrift stores for god sake!! I'm sick and tired of going to mainstream stores and find the same trendy stuff. People here often opted for the casual look, jeans with t-shirt. It's good but if you love clothes, you will get sick of wearing the same darn thing over and over again!! That's why I want to diversify my closet. At the same time, I don't want to spend too much on fashionable things... Taste changes over time. That's why I buy stuffs that are not too trendy, more toward classic. I prefer to concentrate on accessories... But those people make me want to go all out!! Hehe... Okay Christina... Calm down. The clothes that you have are fine...

Here the site: http://www.chictopia.com/

One thing for sure... I will never ever be as stylish as them. Unless I get out of my little box... Yeah from now on, I'll try. This month, I will try to explore some shops when I have more time this month.

No comments: