Monday, October 6, 2008

Don't need a wardrobe change... Change your hairstyle

Another way to make the wardrobe more interesting is to change the hairstyle often... Well not 4 to 5 times a year, more like maybe twice a year. My first semester in college, I tried the curly hairstyle. At the end of the second semester, I tried a shorter hairstyle than what I'm used to... At the third semester, I tried bangs. My wardrobe didn't change which save me a lot of money. Whenever I get a new hairstyle, I get anxious at how it will look with my current clothes. Well it turns out great in the end! Definitely going to concentrate on my hairstyle from now on.

Kiwii's right, hairstyle makes you a different person.

I am loving my bangs but it's so hard to manage it sometimes and I need to go to the salon often to keep it like that. Well... If I want to keep it for the rest of the semester or I can always cut it by myself or ask a friend. Hehe...

No comments: