Sunday, October 5, 2008

I looked like that??!!

Yesterday, I went to my old friends facebook to check out their picture and to see what's up with them lately. Well... I found a picture of me that I never knew it existed.

I also asked my Swiss friend to send me pictures he took of me in Vancouver 05, seriously... I am still amazed at how I used to look like:


From a friend msn space:


Some of the pictures were taken in 2005-2006... Now we are in 2008 going on 2009. How was I back then? Really unconfident... Just look at those postures! Me slouching on most of the pictures... I am definitely more confident than a few years ago, thank god those days are long gone. =)

Pictures are a good way to remember how we used to look like. Good thing people took pictures of me. Haha..It reminds me... I need to bring my camera along to make more memories.

P.S: I thought I look good at 16... Damn I dress so bad. =P

No comments: