Saturday, October 4, 2008

Positive work atmosphere

Today at work, it was overall good. I love working with Fred, Christiane and... Bobby (*Snif*), they make the work atmosphere a whole lot more enjoyable. Though, I didn't sleep well these past few days. I made a few mistakes but that is okay... I have to get a fix time to wake up every morning to avoid being tired and... Not miss any more morning classes. I am the worst when it comes to waking up at 6 am or 7 am. Sure I manage to get in time at work around 7 am and 8 am. Obviously, it is 10 min of walk away from my house and I don't need to bring much with me.
I noticed a few weeks ago... There's a lot of drama going on at work. Especially with some of my collegues, they are having a hard time with their life. Seriously, I think no matter what the circonstance is, we should remain positive... It's hard but we have to try. That is what I'm trying to do now, think positively. There's always a way out in any situation.

After work, I took a short 1 hour nap and at 6:10 pm, I took the bus to go to GuiGui house to eat dinner with his family. I am happy that his mom invited me to dinner... Never really expected that. =O I am happy to be liked by my boyfriend's mom... I tried my best to be presentable.

Here my outfit of the day (It was a little random and it turned out good... Well GuiGui likes it LOL):


When it comes to taking pictures, I am super shy... Not much of a camwhore.

No comments: