Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy election day

I went voting around 9 pm. Hopefully, I did my job as a citizen... Anyways, I am really disappointed at the huge number of young adults that are not going to vote in any election, saying that they are all corrupted. So... I say, we shall have a dictatorship in the future and nobody need to vote again. Next thing we know, all those people who didn't bother to vote are going to whine about wanting to have a democracy again. If Obama is the new hope for the US politic, then maybe someday we will have a good candidate like him. Then again, I doubt all the people who claim politic is corrupted will actually pay attention to it and still say there's no hope in this country.

Throughout the day, I spend time with Kiwii and GuiGui. I also went shopping with Kiwii and she made me try all kind of style, I like the clothes so far but... Going shopping only with her from now on... Eum... I would like to have my own shopping time by myself and my friends too, not just one shopping partner. You know... I think it's better because I can discover my own personal style with different people with me.

I brought along my camera to take pictures :

Kiwii doing the superman pose with her superman t-shirt


I told GuiGui to strike a pose... He said: Why do you mean by striking a pose?
me kinda... LOL






No comments: