Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good comments lately

Lately, I've been receiving flattery comments from people. It's always nice to receive some good comments from people around me. Especially from Kiwii, Tarynn, Myriam and my English teacher.

Here are the following that I remember:

Kiwii wrote in a blog:
"Tina is changing a lot. she is maturing, criticizing less (waTCHES HER TONGUE), having more trust which helps her stress level and be able to worry about her own things. She changed style to a very unique style and has become a little more open. She is also aware of her actions and works hard to improve her mistakes, I can't be any more proud of her. GOOD JOB TINA"

My comment: Maybe I mature a lot after summer. I criticise less... You see.. I got this trait from my parents. They are the kinds of people who seek perfection from others, they like to talk about other people mistakes than their own. I am in no way more perfect than anybody else, so I try to watch my tongue and be more chill about it. About my clothing style.. Wow! I have a unique style... Well I try to match clothing that is more my liking. I guess I have my own of dressing way of dressing myself. I am open! =.=" Just not in everything... Ah well.

Tarynn:
"We can recognize you in a room full of people because of the way you dress."

My comment: REALLY?! O.O

Myriem:
"I love your outfit! It's so cute."

My comment: *blush* thanks! =D

English teacher:
"The way you write is very clear."

My comment: =D

It's always nice to receive some compliments especially at the way I dress. I love clothes especially going through my closet to see what kind of mix & match I can make with the things I have. It's all about having fun with my clothes. My wardrobe is growing every week or two with new pieces. Hopefully, I will try to continue to have fun with my wardrobe this winter. I am getting pretty good at finding outfits in spring, summer and fall time. Oh yeah... I am happy to hear an English teacher commenting on my writting. I love to express myself in writting.

By the way, I got 95% on my English summaries!! ^.^ Thanks Tarynn for helping me correcting it!

No comments: