Friday, October 17, 2008

You are not saving money when...

You buy something at a cheap price(i.e brown leggings 10$) that goes with practically nothing in your wardrobe. To be able to wear the friken leggings, you have to buy shirts to match with it (Not smart). Why not just buy something that goes with most of what you have in your wardrobe rather than buying something that do not match with anything in your wardrobe. Power shopping = BAD. You get limited time to shop therefore, you are bound to make mistakes on your purchase. I'll be keeping the leggings in case I find something but I have to try not to make stupid mistake like this again -.-". I hate wasting money on things that are not useful to me. The person that I shop with give great advices but I have to make the final decision. Don't need persuation because 1. It's my money 2. I have something better to do with my money than buying clothes that barely match with what I have 3. We don't have the same level of spending habit.

One advice that can be accepted or not: leggings are not pants people... Please wear them with a long t-shirt that cover your ass and your camel toe. -.-" Celebrities also make fashion mistakes... Sometimes, they wear the ugliest thing in the world, it does not make them acceptable to wear it.

By the way, purple shirt and brown leggings are a HORRIBLE match. Oh the horror of trying both on...

No comments: