Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Been busy lately

I've been busy...

--> Study for my exams that are coming this week and next week.
--> Working more than the minimum hours suggested because I can't take Sunday off till next week.
--> Shopping for boots available in the stores.
--> Shopping for winter sweaters and pants(other than jeans).
--> Need a new camera to take pictures (Dad mistreat the one he gave me because it's not his anymore... -.-")

Oh yeah... Thinking how much money to bring for my trip to China. Baah... Only China unfortunatly due to the lack of available flight after the 5th and 24th of January. I'm still debating about the amount of money I will bring with me. I like the clothes in Morocco though sometimes they appear too trendy to my liking. BUT... If the clothes are anywhere close to Japan and Korea clothes. Then... Hell yeah gotta buy them! Especially accessories... Like bags and earrings!! =D I hope to find good quality clothes at a very good price. Not to forget... Have to enjoy the food there! =D Can't miss that!

Anyways, I'll think about that later. Gotta go study psychology...

No comments: