Monday, October 27, 2008

Be strong

I am...
Not your perfect girl.
Not your gullible goody goody girl.
Not your pride who you can brag to everyone.

I want...
To be considerated like a human being who has flaws.
To be respected for my values and my opinions.
To be proud of my own achievements.

Yes I have...
Western values.
Canadian thinking.
Canadian way of acting.

Don't need to...
Tell me a certain way of thinking is the way to go.
Tell me what to do for the rest of my life when I didn't ask you for advices.
Tell me who to trust and who not to trust... With nothing to back up, you are not credible.

You know what? I fucking love the way I am now and I am not going to fit in your damn idealistic criteria of what a normal person should be like.

Not many people will accept the way you are and look down on you because of your family situation or reputation, the way you look/dress/think/expressed yourself,etc. You know what? I say forget about them. Accept the way you are and try to improve on things that make YOU happy. It's easier to say than do... All it takes is the willpower to do it... Just be strong.

No comments: