Monday, November 3, 2008

First post in November

I haven't post here for awhile... Exams here and there. Especially this week, I have three exams. I did one today in English, two more to go.

A new month means many changes especially this November, we gain one hour of sleep (wooohooo!), days are shorter and... Tomorrow is the US election! Byebye Bush, hello new president! Hopefully, someone who will help the economy.

I didn't get the chance to post pictures of my day with my boyfriend from two weeks ago. We went to Chinatown to look for his costume for Halloween, he wanted to dress as a monk. We found the white shirt but there was no white pants sold anywhere. He decided to dress as a teacher. The day was kinda crappy... It was friken raining outside and it was so damn cold. This is what I hate in Autumn... Rain + Cold = Bitchy Christina. This doesn't happen often or else, I will be known as the bitchy girl who bitch around. I'm glad GuiGui doesn't mind... He loves the rain! I also bought a costume for myself which was unexpected, I wasn't planning to buy a costume. It is a red and blue kimono. Very pretty but expensive. Bought it for 75$ arg... I'll try to wear it as often as possible, meaning I will go to the Japanese festival next August with GuiGui.

Pictures are taken from a Korean restaurant in Chinatown, forgot the name... I don't go to Chinatown often as you can see:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

le restaurant s'appelle Chez Bong =P

Tina said...

Yep! =D