Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tektonik? Okay.

Lately, I've been hearing about the Tektonik dance in school. This type of dance is a mix of different dance style such as disco,hip hip and more. It first originates in France and it's gaining ground here in Montreal.

Here's the link to the tektonik dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqRR10Xy3GU

Let's just say I am not fond of this dance. Music is good but not the dance. After watching them dance a few more times... I think it's not "so" bad. I can tolerated it but not in EVERY clubs... Please!

So this particular dance is becoming popular, I hope the Tektonik dancers that are emerging in Montreal won't think they are the shits and think they are better than others. Keep in mind fellow stars that in a few years (Yes dear think ahead), when your 15 minutes of fame is over, you will be considered a loser if you treat people very badly. Trust me, don't let this little fame get in your head. You may be somebody today but tomorrow, you may be a nobody.

Anyways, I am happy to be part of this little historic moment of the Tektonik dance growing in Canada. One thing for sure, I will not take any parts in this. It's just not my style at all. Oh yeah... Followers of this dance, make sure you know how to dance to this or else you will look ridiculous... Seriously.

No comments: