Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fresh start in 2009 part II

Yes I'm suppose to post this up a while ago... Got lazy!

It's February today and I still didn't post any New Year resolutions. I believe in what Will Smith said on TV while I was in Vancouver, if you want to change something start now and not wait till the New Year to change whatever you have to change. I talked with my brother (Non relative one) about what I should change. Well I'll definitely to be happier this year...

1. Be happier.




What do I mean by that? For years, I've been thinking so negatives about everything especially on education, relationship and myself. I want to be able to be more positive about my life. I may not have everything that I want or expect myself to be someone or expect someone to be a certain way because hey... We are not perfect.


2. Not get angry at people or myself.

I know I know... People who personally know me will tell me that I have anger issues. When you live in my family, you will know where I got it from. Personally, I find myself irrational at time. I will be more willing to forgive and not get angry on things that I can't control myself. Why not laugh more instead of being angry all the time? That sounds like a sweet deal.


3. Gain more knowledge by being open mindBy being open mind (To a certain degree), I guess I learn more things rather than refusing to learn anything other than what I am more comfortable in. It's all about challenging myself to new things and be able to grow from that experience. Why not take courses outside of school? Read books that is out of my comfort zone? Actually put more effort in school?

Part 3 of my fresh start in 2009 will be post another day! Have a nice day everyone. =)

No comments: