Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fresh start in 2009 part III

This is my final post of Fresh start in 2009.

I guess I will keep these three goals in mind. Anyways... I will start the rest of my 2009 single. Yes we broke up after 1 year and 25 days. It was not meant to be.

Was I hurt? Of course, I just need time to readjust to the single life again. I cope with this breakup pretty well... Just burned a few memories that we took together. Dumping this and that. Anyone who recently broke up with their love one should get rid of everything that remind you of them. It's the only way to move on... Go spend time with your friends. It's not the end of the world.
I realized I like to get out of my comfort zone and try new style. Something in me tells me to be a little more bold than usual. Poka dots clothes are things I usually don't wear and it's eye catching!

Here a couple of pictures I took with my new haircut:


No comments: